Connecting your employees to a healthier lifestyle
24 October 2017
57% of millennials consider wellbeing very important when it comes to choosing a job1. But health and wellbeing isn’t only crucial for employees. It should be important to your organisation as well.
When health and wellbeing are actively promoted2:
- organisations are 2.5 times more likely to be a best performer,
- organisations are seen as 4 times less likely to lose talent within the year, and
- their employees are 8 times more likely to be engaged.
Preventing illness through health and wellbeing services is one of our focus areas. We want to help organisations promote health and wellbeing to their globally mobile employees by offering them 24/7/365 access to clinical and wellbeing services and tools; wherever they are in the world.
Our new Cigna Wellbeing app gives plan members access to telephonic and video consultations with a doctor, online assessments, lifestyle coaching and chronic condition management.
Most important Features?
- Telehealth consultations with a doctor, from anywhere, by phone or video call
- Personalised and secure login/authentication for employees and dependants (18+)
- Health assessments in key areas that affect wellness
- Online and telephonic lifestyle coaching covering all areas of the health spectrum
- Extensive online health library with articles, wellness tips, recipes and biometrics tracking
- Convenient appointment scheduling to address health concerns through Telehealth
- Quick-dial access to International Employee Assistance Programme
- No cost alternative to doctor or clinic visits.
- Free download from the Apple App StoreSM or Google PlayTM.
If you’d like to know more about the Cigna Wellbeing app or our Health & Wellbeing solutions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
1. The Gallup-Healthways Wellbeing Index survey of employees in the US
2. According to the World Economic Forum. Dornan, Alistair et al. The Wellbeing Imperative: Creating More Effective Organizations. DAVOS, Switzerland: World Economic Forum in partnership with Right
Management (A Manpower Company), 2010. Web. 21 May 2015.